Wednesday, September 29, 2010

EPILOGUE: There came a time when the old gods died!

With the impending demise of the Kirby-L discussion group, I have decided to start my own blog to examine the life and works of Jack Kirby.  It was an interesting, fun, and sometimes aggravating ride over on Kirby-L and I'm sorry to see it go.   I hope to continue discussion of Kirby here and over at the new Jack Kirby Discussion Group located at: http://groups.google.com/group/jackkirby 

Thanks for looking in here, and I hope you will occasionally check back with me.



2 comments:

  1. Hey Kris,

    Your blog looks great. Can't wait to see some of that classic Kirby/Colletta art!

    Just kidding. Have fun creating this, looking forward to more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dan,

    I'm sure I'll get around to posting about Mr. Colletta at some point. Just saw Gil Kane inked by Colletta and it looked really good. Kane's own inking is way too "fussy" for me. Anyway, thanks for the encouragement regarding the blog.

    Regards,

    Kris

    ReplyDelete